10:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday
136 S. MAIN ST.
P.O. BOX 240
NEW HAVEN, KY 40051
Kentucky Railway Museum owns over 100 pieces of rolling stock, including flat cars, cranes, refrigerated (reefer) units, box cars, Railway Post Office (RPO) cars, hoppers and other assorted pieces in addition to passenger cars and cabooses. Below are listed some of the examples in the roster. For a complete roster please contact the Museum directly.
A 52 seat passenger coach with two lounges. It was built in 1950, by Pullman Standard for the Southern Railroad. it was acquired in 2008 from the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad.
C & 0 1616
A 66 seat passenger coach. It was built in 1950 by Pullman Standard for the C & O Railroad and was acquired in 2008 from the NY Susquehanna & Western Railroad.
An ex-Clinchfield car built in 1925 and donated to KRM by the Clinchfield Railroad in 1979. This coach was renovated by Museum volunteers in 1995 and used in the television documentary "The Beauty Of The Southland".
A sister coach to L&N 2554. It was built in 1927 and donated to the Museum in 1979 by the Clinchfield Railroad. It was restored in 1998.
Originally built for the Missouri, Kansas & Texas (KATY) railroad in 1930 and was numbered 884. It was sold to the Hartwell (GA) Railroad and became number 911. It was then used by the New Georgia Railroad where it was number 1101 and was purchased by KRM in 1994. It is a 42 seat coach with central heat and air.
Originally built in 1949 for the British Columbia Railway. It is a 48 seat diner and was acquired in 2007 from the Main & Eastern Railway.