Closed, Mon., Thurs., Sun.
10:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m.
Tues., Wed., Fri. Sat. 11:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m.
resumes March 26
Saturday and Sunday (EST)
136 S. MAIN ST.
P.O. BOX 240
NEW HAVEN, KY 40051
Directions to The Kentucky Railway Museum
DIRECTIONS FROM ELIZABETHTOWN TO NEW HAVEN
- Take Bluegrass Parkway east to first exit (exit #8)
- At end of exit ramp, take a right onto Hwy 583
- Follow that road approximately 10 miles to stop sign
- At stop sign, turn right onto Hwy 31E
- Go through 2 lights, over the railroad tracks and Kentucky Railway Museum parking lot is just ahead to the left
New Haven is approximately a 35 minute drive from Elizabethtown.
DIRECTIONS FROM LOUISVILLE TO NEW HAVEN
- I-65 SOUTH to exit 105 (Boston/Lebanon Jct. Exit)
- Left onto HWY 61 at the end of the exit ramp
- Follow HWY 61 to caution light in Boston (4 miles)
- Turn right on to HWY 62
- Go up and over hill to bottom of the hill (1 mile)
- Turn left at bottom of the hill onto HWY 52, follow for 10 miles to stop sign
- At stop sign, turn left (still HWY 52). Go 3 more miles to another stop sign
At Stop sign take a right onto HWY 31E , Go through traffic light, over RR tracks and our parking lot is just ahead on the left. (1/4 mile). Approximately one hour from LOUISVILLE.
DIRECTIONS FROM BOWLING GREEN TO NEW HAVEN
- I-65 North to exit 81 (Sonora Exit)
- Turn right onto Highway 84
- Follow Highway 84 for 20 minutes to Hodgenville
- Go through traffic light to a stop sign
- Turn left at the stop light, and go to town square and take right across from Lincoln Statue (still Hwy 31E)
- Follow Hwy 31E for 20 minutes to New Haven
- Kentucky Railway Museum is located on the right just past IGA grocery store. (Approximately 1 hour and 15 min. from B.G.)
DIRECTIONS FROM LEXINGTON
- Take the Bluegrass Parkway west to exit 21 (2nd Bardstown Exit)
- Take a left at the end of the ramp onto Hwy 31E
- Follow Hwy 31E approximately 20 minutes to New Haven
- When you come into New Haven you will go through 2 traffic lights, over the railroad tracks and our parking lot is just ahead to the left. One hour and ten minutes from Lexington.
DIRECTIONS FROM NORTHERN KENTUCKY
- 71 South to the Gene Snyder Freeway (Going South)
- From the Gene Snyder take I-65 South
- Follow I-65 to exit #105 (Boston/Lebanon Junction exit)
- Follow Hwy 61 for 4 miles to a caution light
- Turn right onto Hwy 62
- Go approximately 1 mile to the bottom of a hill
- At the bottom of the hill, take a left onto Hwy 52
- Follow Hwy 52 for 10 miles to a stop sign
- At the stop sign, turn left (still Hwy 52)
- Follow Hwy 52 for about 3 more miles
- Turn right onto Hwy 31E
Go through traffic light and over the railroad tracks and our parking lot is just ahead to the left. Two hours and 45 min. from Cincinnati.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE WESTERN KY PARKWAY
- Follow the WK Parkway until it ends in Elizabethtown at red light
- Go through red light onto the Lincoln Parkway (HWY 61)
- Follow Lincoln Parkway approximately 9 miles to Hodgenville
- Take left at first Hodgenville exit (beside Hodgenville United Methodist Church)
- Go to red light, take right
- At Lincoln Statue, take left onto 31E
- Follow 31E approximately 20 minutes to New Haven
- When you come into New Haven you will see IGA on the right. Our parking lot is just beyond IGA on the right.